We hope that you and your loved ones are well.
Getting you healthy and free of pain as quickly as possible is at the root of everything we do.
Updated December 2020 – Still Open and Proud to Serve Erie and Longmont!
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order, we are now open at both of our locations in Erie and Longmont!
During this time, we are making sure our patients have the safest environment possible to be treated in. We have added more stringent protocols in addition to our everyday cleaning and operating protocols:
- We are asking patients to remain outside/in their car until the time of their appointment to minimize the number of people in the office.
- Counters, doorknobs, and all other appropriate surfaces will be wiped down after each patient.
- All patients will have their temperature taken before treatment
Our entire team will be wearing masks at all times and gloves during patient interactions.
- Per the Governor’s guidelines:
- Doctors will be wearing masks and gloves during treatment.
- Massage Therapists will be wearing masks but no longer gloves during treatment.
If you are not feeling well and/or are exhibiting COVID symptoms please call to reschedule your appointment.
The entire team is excited to take care of our wonderful patients once again. We thank you all for your patience during this time and hope to see you soon!
The Team at the Chiropractic Centers of Erie and Longmont:
Dr. Dave, Dr. Jared, Dr. Sharon, Dr. Josh, Summer, Diana, Valeria, Joan, Gail, and Katy
Chiropractic Center of Erie
655 Briggs St Erie, 80516
Chiropractic Center of Longmont
1950 Terry St Longmont, 80501
Specific Combinations of Unique Treatments
There are many other therapies out there and, while Dr. Ehrmantraut has experimented with many of them, the only one he has found to offer proven results in nearly every patient is the specific combination of Adjustment, Deep Tissue Balancing and Dolphin Neurostim. We have accomplished amazing results with this specific combination of therapies, and we invite you to come see how we can help you be what you were made to be.